Austrian Airlines new 737-800

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last required post

I guess in this post I will talk about the blogging experience because I don't want to begin another story and have no one read it.  I can picture you saying it now Mrs. Stoklosa "but people WILL read it".  Unfortunately the Inconvenient Truth (did you see what I did there?) is that my blog will probably now fade into the deep recesses of the Web.  When I go on a trip again it will be fun to write about it here but the odds of my words ever reaching another persons retinas are very unlikely.  Heck only about six people from our class ever commented on my blog anyways.  Oh well.  This was for my own enjoyment mostly, because it is/was enjoyable, but its a little saddening to know that no one is following it.

When I go to France this summer I will write all about my American Airlines flights there and back so if any of you are so inclined feel free to check out this blog.



so long
-max

No comments:

Post a Comment