Austrian Airlines new 737-800

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Business Class

After sprinting through the airport on our way to the plane and securing tickets we get on the plane only to find out that there was going to be a delay due to trouble with one of the planes four engines.  At this point I stupidly decided to walk around the airplane and talk to the flight attendants etc. and when I returned to the business class section I was informed that my seat had been moved.  I looked to where the flight attendant was pointing and I saw that it was a window seat so I was like hey, this isn't so bad.  And then I sat down.  What occurred next would plaque me for the entire 12 hours that we would be in the air.  The seat did not recline.  This was a seat that should have turned into a great bed for the night and it was now "stowed in the upright position".  

I will never know if my seat was changed because I am a stand by passenger, because of my age (then 14) or because I was up walking around the plane and they mistook that seat as an empty seat.  


-max

No comments:

Post a Comment